Greetings, dear friends! Welcome to the Registration Page of the Confraternity of the Holy Rosary in the Dominican Province of St. Martin de Porres. Our Province is geographically located in the Southern United States. This provincial area includes Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. If you live in any of these southern states, you are welcome to register as a member of the Confraternity of the Holy Rosary through this page. The Confraternity is an ancient apostolate of the Order of Preachers that has helped lead people for centuries to Jesus through His Blessed Mother, Mary, under her title of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
Membership in the Confraternity of the Holy Rosary requires registration. You become a member by registering in the Confraternity after reading this article and agreeing to the requirements. You will then be enrolled in the Rosary Confraternity registry. There are no meetings or membership dues.
You have a choice to become either a daily member, an ordinary member, or a perpetual member of the Rosary Confraternity. As a member, you are commissioned to pray the Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary once either daily, weekly, or annually. First of all, as a Daily Member of the Confraternity, you would pray the Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary once every day. According to St. Louis Mary De Montfort, this daily offering of the Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary by Confraternity members is the ideal practice. Secondly, as an Ordinary Member of the Confraternity, you would pray the Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary once every week. Finally, as a Perpetual Member of the Confraternity, you would pray the Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary once a year.
Moreover, you may offer the Fifteen Mysteries of the Rosary all together or separately in three groups of Five Mysteries, either daily, weekly, or annually. In doing so, you promise to pray for all the members of the Confraternity every time you offer a Rosary to Our Lady. This is your only requirement as a member of the Confraternity, but the hope and prayer is that you will fulfill this requirement because of your faithful love for the Blessed Mother who leads all her children to her Son, Jesus Christ, through the Rosary. In this act of love for her in the Rosary, you faithfully honor her as your Mother who became the Mother of God that she would become your Mother, the Mother of God’s people. At the same time, this commission to pray the 15 Mysteries of the Rosary for all the members of the Confraternity, either daily, weekly, or annually, does not bind under sin.
According to Dominican Tradition, after the Blessed Virgin Mary, Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, commissioned St. Dominic to propagate her Psalter, her Holy Rosary, in the early 13th Century (1208), she revealed Fifteen Promises to him and later to Blessed Alan de la Roche in the 15th Century. In doing so, she said that she would fulfill these promises for them, and all other Catholics, who faithfully pray the Rosary.
- Whosoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
- I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all people who recite the Rosary.
- The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.
- It will cause good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for Eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
- The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.
- Whosoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of Eternal Life.
- Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Holy Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
- Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the Light of God and the plenitude of His Graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the Merits of the Saints in Paradise.
- I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
- The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of Glory in Heaven.
- You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.
- All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
- All who recite the Rosary are my children, and brothers and sisters of my Son Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
As a member of the Confraternity, you are the beneficiary of various blessings. In the first place, the members of the Confraternity pray for you, even after death. Secondly, you also receive the fruits of the prayers, Masses and apostolic ministries of the Order of Preachers. Thirdly, various plenary and partial indulgences are made available to you as a Confraternity member. An indulgence is the remission of the temporal punishment due for sin whose guilt has already been forgiven. On the one hand, a partial indulgence frees you partially from the temporal punishment due for your sin. On the other hand, a plenary indulgence frees you completely. You can only gain a plenary indulgence once a day, unless you are near death. Both partial and plenary indulgences can be applied to the dead, but only by means of suffrage. Fourthly, you can receive a plenary indulgence on the day of your enrollment, on Christmas day, Easter Sunday, the Feast of the Annunciation, the Feast of the Assumption, the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, and the Feast of Our Lord’s Presentation. You can also receive a plenary indulgence by praying the Rosary in a Church or oratory, in a family, religious community, or in a pious association of the faithful. If not, the indulgence is only partial. Finally, you only receive a plenary indulgence on the aforementioned days by fulfilling certain conditions or requirements. They include: Sacrament of Confession, Holy Communion, prayer for the intention of the Pope, and freedom from all sin, even venial. If you are not detached from such sin, or if you have not fulfilled any of the other conditions, your indulgence is only partial.
If you are a Catholic in the Southern United States, such as Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia or Florida, I hope you will consider registering in the Confraternity of the Holy Rosary after reading this article about the requirements, promises and benefits of the Confraternity membership. You can register here: http://www.jotform.us/form. At the same time, you may only register yourself, not your family members or friends, or the deceased. After you complete the registration, the chapter members of the Dominican laity in Tallahassee, FL will process your information and officially enroll you in the register. Finally, they will mail you a copy of the certificate of your Confraternity membership. This certificate will have certain signatures, including the signature of the Prior Provincial of the Province of St. Martin de Porres and the signature of the Promoter of the Rosary in the Province.
In Christ with Our Lady of the Rosary
Friar Mariano D. Veliz, O.P., Promoter of the Rosary
One thought on “Registration Page of the Confraternity of the Holy Rosary”
I care for three disabled people in my family we all recite the rosary every night please help me as I am overwhelmed as a caregiver please pray that we will receive help soon as I cannot do this alone much longer thank you and God bless you